If you are considering using GoHighLevel for your agency or business, you may have come across the term GoHighLevel Snapshots multiple times while researching the software.
If you’re looking for information on what it is and how it can benefit your business, you’ve come to the right place. But Before we proceed, let’s first understand what GoHighLevel is.
Disclosure: We may earn a commission from some links on this site, but it won’t cost you anything extra. Your support helps us keep providing valuable content.
A Brief Introduction to GoHighLevel
GoHighLevel is a comprehensive platform that combines CRM, marketing automation, and sales funnel capabilities, making it a go-to solution for businesses looking to streamline their operations. Its user-friendly interface and vast features make it popular among marketers, agencies, and entrepreneurs.
If you want to learn more about its functionalities and pricing, refer to this article. It’s one of my previous articles, providing detailed information about the software.
Now, let’s move on to the Snapshot.
What is GoHighLevel Snapshots?
GoHighLevel Snapshots is a feature that allows users to create copies of their entire GoHighLevel account or specific parts, such as websites, workflows, and automation, and share it with other accounts with just a link.
This feature simplifies account migration and data transfer, enabling users to replicate their setups across different versions without manually recreating everything.
Subscribers to GoHighLevel receive some generic industry-specific Snapshots, which can be customized to fit their individual requirements.
Types of Snapshots
There are three types of Snapshots in GoHighlevel: vertical, own, and imported. Let’s take a look at them.
1. Vertical Snapshots
These snapshots come with every GoHighLevel subscription and are called “Vertical snapshots.” These snapshots are designed explicitly for a particular industry or market. It is important to note that these snapshots cannot be used with the Saas Configurator feature. Here are some examples of such snapshots.
2. Own Snapshots
3. These are the self-created snapshots that can be used for your agency for your clients. These snapshots can be utilized with the Saas Configurator.
As previously mentioned, a notable feature of snapshots is the capability to share them with other GoHighlevel users. You have the option to generate a link, send it to another user, and enable them to import that snapshot from your account into theirs. These are referred to as imported snapshots.
What Can Be Transferred in GoHighLevel Snapshots?
GoHighLevel Snapshots can transfer a wide range of elements within an account, guaranteeing a seamless transition. The following elements can be shared through a snapshot:
- Custom Fields.
- Custom Values (excluding specific values due to privacy regulations; only value keys are imported).
- Triggers (default to draft mode upon import).
- Trigger Links.
- SMS Templates.
- Email Templates (multiple email templates can be imported).
- SMS (for reputation management).
- Email (for reputation management).
- Custom Communications (for reputation management).
- Campaigns (start in “published” mode; users are not copied over).
- Calendars (calendar settings included).
- Membership Products and Offers.
- Teams (imports but not active by default; must be manually activated in the new account).
While GoHighLevel snapshots enable you to share a wide range of content, some elements cannot be transferred through Snapshots. Those are:
- Tracking codes.
- Reporting data.
- Reputation data.
- Custom Values data.
- Chat widget customizations.
- Company settings.
- Existing tasks / manual actions.
Benefits of GoHighLevel Snapshots
Now, let’s take a look at some advantages that come with GoHighLevel snapshots. And how this feature can benefit your business, especially if you are a marketing agency or a SaaS reseller.
- Time-saving: Snapshots eliminate the need to recreate setups manually, saving valuable time and effort.
- Consistency: Maintain consistency across multiple accounts with replicated configurations.
- Effortless Data Transfer: Use the Snapshot link to share setups and campaigns with clients or team members easily.
- Quick Account Setup: Start new projects faster by importing Snapshots into fresh accounts.
- Error Reduction: Minimize human errors associated with manual setups and data entry.
As mentioned above, this feature offers numerous benefits and is particularly advantageous for agencies that provide marketing services to local businesses. Additionally, it is possible to sell white-labeled courses using this feature, as courses and memberships can also be shared as a snapshot.
How to Create a GoHighLevel Snapshot
Creating a GoHighLevel Snapshot is a straightforward process:
1. From the Agency View, click on “Settings.”
2. Select “Snapshot” from the main menu on the left.
3. Click “Create New Snapshot“.
4. Provide a name for your Snapshot in the provided field.
Choose the account or the element you want the Snapshot based on from the dropdown menu. Click “Save“.
5. Copy the Share URL and share it with the intended recipient.
How to Import Snapshots in GoHighLevel:
Importing a GoHighLevel Snapshot into your account is just as simple:
- Log into your GoHighLevel account.
- Open a new tab in the same browser (ensuring you’re still logged in).
- Copy and paste the unique Snapshot link into the address bar of the new tab.
- Hit “Enter,” and a page will appear asking if you want to import the Snapshot.
- Click “Yes! Import now.”
GoHighLevel Snapshots offers a practical solution for businesses, agencies, and marketers looking to streamline their operations and easily share setups.
Snapshots allow users to transfer entire accounts, duplicate campaigns, and increase productivity while maintaining consistency across multiple projects.
If you’re an agency offering B2B marketing services, it is worth considering GoHighLevel as a valuable tool for your clients. You have the option to white-label the platform and present it as your own rather than selling it as GoHighLevel.
Additionally, you can join our Facebook Group, where agency owners come together to support each other in utilizing GoHighLevel for their businesses.